Frequently asked questions
- Do I have to pay to use Stendhapp?
- Can I download the app on my Android / Iphone?
- My app isn't working right.
- Why are the pictures in b&w?
- Where does the name Stendhapp come from?
- Where do you get the data?
- I haven't found a place I know and it should be in the app. How can I add this?
- Why do we need to geolocate?
- Can I download Stendhapp from the App store/ Play store?
- If I'm not interested in categories, can I eliminate them?
- Why are there no restaurants and hotels on Stendhapp?
- How do you use my data?
No, and you never will. Stendhapp is non-profit.
At the moment only the web app is available, we are developing apps for Android / Iphone, if you want to know when they will be available, you can subscribe to our mailing list here (link to contact form) or follow us on facebook twitter instagram etc.
It’s our choice, the idea is that Stendhapp shows the places in black and white… if you want to see them in colour, run to visit them!
The name is inspired by Stendhal’s syndrome…
Our main source is public open data, provided by Mibact, CEI and the web.
From the app, you can add any place you like by clicking the + and filling in the form that opens, then send it to us, and we’ll publish it.
To allow the app to determine where you are and show the beauty around you
Not yet, the Android/IOS app is under development. Now, we have the web app only
You can go to your profile, click “preferences” and select what you’re interested in
It’s our choice: we only recommend the producers of DOP, DOCG food/wine.
For hotels, restaurants, etc…there are other apps, you know where and how to find them 🙂