Information on cookies
Cookies are lines of text that act as computer markers sent by a server (here, the Website server) to a User’s device (generally to the Internet browser) when the User visits a specific website page; cookies, which may also be set by websites other than those the user is visiting (“third-party cookies”), are automatically stored by the user’s browser and retransmitted to the server that generated them each time the user visits the same Internet page. This way, for example, cookies allow and/or facilitate access to certain Internet pages in order to improve the User’s navigation (i.e. they allow storage of visited pages and other specific information, such as frequently consulted pages, connection errors, etc.), or they allow profiling activities. Therefore, in order to make full and easy use of the Website, it is advisable that you state your preferences regarding cookies when you log in for the first time.
The cookie configuration that you set when you first access the Website can be later modified at any time while browsing, by disabling or deleting (each time or once for all) the various types of cookies ( “Statistical” – “Marketing”). However, this may imply that the optimal use of some Website areas may be precluded. Please note that cookies classified as “Necessary” cannot be disabled.
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies include technical and performance cookies. They are necessary to allow you to browse this website and use its features. Technical cookies, in particular, enable functions without which it would not be possible to make full use of this website, since their activation allows basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Performance cookies allow us to monitor the performance of our site, e.g. they help us to know the number of visited pages or the number of users who have viewed a particular section. They are anonymised cookies where a portion of the IP address is masked: all information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This website also utilizes Google Analytics as a provider of statistical cookies, a web analytics service supplied by Google, Inc. (“Google”). You can obtain more information on anonymised Google cookies at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052 .These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Statistical cookies: The same performance cookies can also be used to analyze the way you navigate this website, to help us improve your experience and for assessing possible changes and improvements to be made on the website itself. To allow this type of analysis your full IP address needs to be read, even if these cookies generates anonymous and aggregate statistical data without reference to the identity of the Users of this Website. The User can choose to enable or disable statistical cookies at any time and avoid to communicate your full IP address.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to send advertisements and supply services in line with the preferences you have expressed. In particular, they are used to deliver advertisements and services that are potentially close to your interests, as well as to create individual profiles based on your tastes, preferences and consumption choices, as detected while you browse this Website or by comparing your browser activities. They are used, for example, to limit the delivery of a particular advertisement, or to derive the effectiveness of a campaign from the frequency of display of relevant advertisements. You can choose to enable or disable marketing cookies at any time.
How to consent to the installation of cookies
When you access the Website for the first time, you will find a short information banner containing a link to this extended information notice, where you will find more information about the cookies installed by the Owner and by third parties, their description, the characteristics of the different categories of cookies and you will be able to choose yourself which cookies authorise.
With regard to the use of statistical and marketing cookies, useful for providing services in line with your tastes, preferences and consumption choices, your consent is required.
By clicking OK and continuing to browse the Website, you consent to the use of the cookies you have selected. However, you can change your cookie preferences (including cookies set by third parties) at any time.
The following table describes the cookies sent to your browser when you access the Website. The table is up to date as of 12/09/2021; any updates will always be posted on this page.
|_ga||Performance||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||Performance||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Performance||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Technical||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Technical||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technical||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|_fbp||Marketing||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|fr||Marketing||3 months||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
By authorising statistical cookies, you are authorising the transmission of your full IP address via performance cookies
In the following section you will find links to third party independent data controllers notices and consent forms, through which you will be able to gather more information, manage and deactivate cookies.
How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers:
You can stop your browser from accepting cookies. However, this may make it less efficient or prevent you from accessing certain features or pages on the Website.
The following links describe how one can stop the acceptance of cookies on the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/microsoft-edge.html
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Further ways to disable analytical and profiling cookies:
In addition to choosing to disable and/or delete cookies through the relevant settings of your browser, you can proceed to disable and/or delete individual analytical and profiling cookies by accessing the following sites:
- Facebook cookies: visit https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ to delete Facebook cookies;
- If you are based in the European Union, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu , a website operated by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), to delete other cookies;
- If you are based in the United States of America, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choises/ , to delete other cookies.
The Owner uses social buttons on the Website.
The social buttons are digital buttons, i.e. links that connect directly to the social network platform configured in each button.
By following these links you will be able to interact directly with the Owner’s accounts (social pages).
The Social Network managers to which the buttons refer are autonomous data controllers. More information on the Social Network platforms individual privacy policies and on how to manage and deactivate the relative cookies can be found on the Social Network platforms themselves.